Zuni celebrates 5 years of the Young and Well Safe and Well Project
Over last 5 years we have been collaborating with University Of South Australia, Western Sydney University and Queensland University of Technology to deliver four digital projects for youth mental health and well-being. Our Overarching final report is now live and results can be accessed here. Four digital campaigns were executed during that time and you can access associated case studies and campaign reports if you’d like to check out the work:
– Keep It Tame – Respect Online – Anti Cyber Bullying
– Appreciate a Mate – Respect Body Image
– Something Haunting You – Help Seeking for Young Men
– Goalzie – Help Seeking in Goal Setting
Are we all going to make fun on Facebook?
As an entertainment is a main reason for content sharing on Facebook, social network is trying to enrich customer experience by prioritisation of user-generated content against the professionally produced. With acquisition of Byelorussian MSQRD, they have just announced Facebook Live – new feature for live-video-stream broadcasting with prescheduled streams, Snapchat-like filters and two-person remote broadcasting. So we all can constantly entertain and broadcast ourselves like millions of media channels 🙂
Deep dive into phygital generation and retail
- New buzzword is on the rise these days which defines blended digital and physical consumer behaviour particularly related to shopping. As more and more companies are focusing on digitalization of in-store experience, it’s important to understand how to deliver best-in-class shopping both online and offline.
How digital can improve the health
Google is to partner with UK government to detect eye problems at the early stage in order to prevent potential blindness. This is just one of the great health-related initiatives and Australia has a good presence here being awarded 3 times in Pharma and Health categories in Cannes this year. Accounting for the smallest share (less than 3%) of all digital ad spending Health & Pharma brands are among the ones with the highest growth potential.
Bits & Pieces:
- Have online regrets? Have a look at Scrubber to monitor and clean up your social media presence.
- Australian fashion retail brand becomes a benchmark for multi-channel marketing delivered by Facebook. Get to know how they generated 15.4x incremental return on adspend in-store.
- As 77% of companies plan to increase content marketing budgets this year, learn what the future of it might look like.
- Are you working for one of them? LinkedIn reveals global rating of Top Talent Attractors. There are also 6 country-based lists including Australia and Brazil.